Saturday 13 June 2009

History...

...is a boring subject

Over the last 3 months I have been trying to get back to, and surpass, my gym efforts from a couple of years ago.
We have a weekly routine that we try to stick to as much as possible:

Monday - Chest (the big one)
Tuesday - Back (yawn)
Wednesday - Lower Back and Legs (Dead lift...Rawr!)
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms (Guns)

This can be mixed up depending on whether we can make all the days or not.

In March, I could acheive the following (if my memory serves my right):

Bench Press - 100kg
Shoulder Press - 30kg dumbells
Dead Lift - 120kg
Bicep Curl - 45kg (EZ bar)
Chin Ups - 10-12

Any others I cannot remember

As of now, I am at:
Bench Press - 115kg
Shoulder Press - 32kgs dumbells (5-6 reps)
Dead Lift - 130kg (10 reps)
Bicep Curl - 50 kg (5 reps)
Chin ups - 15 is my record I think

I currently weigh about 87kg

This blog will document every gym session from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment